Daniel Dae Kim
Hawaii Five-O, the iconic crime time drama with the badass theme, has been regurgitated and repackaged (oh, I’m sorry, “re-immagined”) for the ADD CSI generation.
Much like the original, the new series (now stylized, Hawaii Five-0) is about a elite police unit dubbed the “Five-0” (In reference the Hawaii being the Fifitieth State of the Union).
They Fight Crime… apparently.
The new show upps the ante with some crap about 2010! McGarrett’s not-so-dead apparently missing father, a Legal prvilage to be above the law, and the delicious bikini clad body of Grace Park, in full tilt Tsundere mode.
– Exotic Locale (This is Hawaii, I’m about, here)
– Grace Park. In a Bikini. and a Tsundere. Need I Say More?
– The wannabe Bromance between McGarrett & and Danno veers into HOMOLUST waaay too often. For no reason at all.
– Feels like a bad CSI clone. That’s probably to due to Peter Lenkov’s influence.
– Needs to fleshout it’s identity better.